What We Believe. . . And What our Clients Say
• We listen because you’re the expert when it comes to your business.
• We’re here to help our clients get where they want to go.
“Massa has been a vital part of our process since 1999—replacing a succession of larger (and more expensive) firms. . . . They’ve always listened to our needs. . . they’re completely, invisibly reliable in helping us achieve our CRM goals.” —Questex Publications, Travel Agent Magazine
• We ask questions.
• We keep asking questions and never assume.
“I personally want to thank your team for the hard, excellent work you have done on behalf of Budget over the years. The reports were always prompt and correct, and Massa has always done an excellent job communicating issues to us. Your knowledge base on the brand is incredible.” —Budget Rent a Car
• We’re pragmatic.
• We recommend the smartest route, not the costliest.
“. . . professional, thorough and economic. They have streamlined and expedited our mass mailing process, which has saved us money.” —Ronald McDonald House Charities
• We work together with you, as your partner.
• We provide customized solutions, just for you.
“Bonnie is known throughout our Association as our preferred consultant for data management and constituent targeting. She asks great questions, and provides solutions that help us maximize ROI while keeping expenses low. Bonnie works easily with staff at all levels of our organization, from administrative personnel to our CEO. Her pricing is competitive and she has a keen sense for nonprofit management and strategy.” —Respiratory Health Association of Metro Chicago
• We’re pro-active, innovative, and accommodating.
• We get work done on time with accuracy and good humor.
“Four words describe Massa: Responsive, capable, committed partner.” —The Yaffe Group
• We respect your time and talents.
• We dedicate ourselves to your business, to your success.
“Thanks for all of your support along the way. I always know everything will be done right and on time with you handling the work. Many thanks.”
—Friends of the Parks