Year-end appeal season is coming up fast, with some not-for-profits dropping their first appeals as early as September. Are you ready? Is your mailing list?
Massa & Co. helps non-profits of all sizes clean their data, segment their donors and analyze campaign results. We can help you reduce your fundraising costs by targeting the donors who are most likely to give via specific channels – such as direct mail, email or phone campaigns.
See below for the packages we offer, and request a free quote today to see how we can meet your needs and help you achieve your goals!
Level One: Data Cleansing
Stop paying for printing and postage of undeliverable mail! Here’s how we clean your data:
- Update addresses and remove undeliverables using in-house data cleansing tools and external services like NCOA (National Change of Address)
- De-dup lists and correct data-entry inaccuracies
- Generate correct salutations
- Format your data to be ready for the mail house
- Correct and update email lists to remove duplicates and undeliverables, using the ECOA (Email Change of Address)
Level Two: Donor Segmentation
Non-profits have to stay up-to-date with marketing strategies, and we make it accessible. After cleaning your data, we can create donor segments (i.e. targets) so you can:
- Send customized, tailored appeals to each sub-set of your diverse donor base
- Include giving levels that increase donors’ gifts without turning them away
- Determine the right appeal format for each group – reducing your direct mail costs by emailing the donors who will respond just as well or better to online messages
Level Three: Predictive Analytics
We take segmentation a step further by using predictive analytics, a data-driven model of determining donors’ future behavior. Using this model, you will:
- Know which donors are most likely to give during specific times of year
- Increase revenue through timely, customized appeals to specific donor groups
- Reduce the time and costs of reaching out to donors who aren’t ready to give
- Reduce donor fatigue from dead-end asks
We help non-profits of all sizes find databases, clean and format data, determine segments and more. We’d love to talk to you about your mission and goals. Request a quote today and we’ll discuss your unique needs.