Your time selling and marketing is more valuable to your business than time spent researching data systems and setting up the customer analytics environment. Because Massa has built and customized marketing databases for 20 years, we are an ideal partner for finding a program that’s best for your business.
Step 1 in becoming a data-driven decision maker and business leader is to set up an effective system to collect and use customer data for marketing purposes. This step is the foundation of all analysis to come and is crucial to the efficiency of the marketing process.
At Massa & Co., we offer comprehensive database solutions. We work with you to identify your business’s needs, determine the right marketing database or contact relationship management system (CRM) for you, clean your existing data, load data into your new system and conduct regular maintenance.
Are you in need of an update?
In this age of technology, we are swimming in data. If you’re like most businesses, you are collecting customer data through sales transactions, but don’t have an effective way to retrieve it and use it to inform the next set of marketing decisions. Additionally, you may not be collecting all the right information needed to compete. Here are the questions we ask to get you started:
- Do you need a new CRM or marketing database, but the task of finding the best one for your business makes your head hurt?
- Are you using Excel spreadsheets, or other stand-alone software, to manage your sales leads and communications? Is it just not adequate anymore?
- Does your current database have a marketing module, but no one in your company understands how to really use it to increase revenue?
- Do you have point-of-sale software that helps you manage inventory and track sales, but doesn’t function as a marketing resource that will determine your best customers and offers?
Massa & Co. can help you find, setup and maintain a system to collect, retrieve and analyze customer data. Together, we will enable you to predict future buying behavior and increase your businesses profitability.
How We Work
Our proven process includes:
- Interviewing end-users and key stakeholders of database solution to establish what you want to get from the information you capture.
- Analyzing how you gather information and the ‘must have’ functionality versus the ‘nice to have’ features.
- Identifying technical suitability, affordability, reporting requirements and cultural fit of potential solutions.
- Recommending options and set-up demonstrations of proposed solutions.
And we can do more:
- Data cleansing. We de-dup and format your data to prepare it for your new system. Many migration service providers require you to format your data before they’ll touch it. We do it all! Learn more.
- Database conversion and migration. We can work with you to import your data into your new solution and customize the database for your needs. Learn more.
- Predictive analytics. Once your data system is in place, we can use predictive modeling to show you how to spend less and sell more by targeting your best prospects at the right time with the right message. Learn more.
Working in data for the last 20 years, we have experience with:
- Dbase (dbf)
- FoxPro & v FoxPro
- lots of relational database formats
- MS Access
- Raiser’s Edge
- SQL Server
- Text files (csv, tab, etc.)